Sunday 23 October 2011

This weeks awful Fan fiction! (with thanks To Fanfiction.net)

This week, I have in my grasp, the FIRST ever weekly awful Whoniverse related Fan fiction, from the depths of Fanfiction.net. This one is titled " doctor who meets doctor who." Now, for fear of the author coming and beating me up, I have got only extracts, not the full thing, but I will link to it at the end. And, this is the way it's written, with no punctuation. Or structure. Or good bits. And those inverted commas are my own addition.



"I am doctor who I am the 12th doctor which must mean u must be the 11th doctor jugging to how young you are and how handsome you are said the 12th doc"


And it only goes downhill from here......


"Hang on what's happened to the 12th doc they both shrugged there shoulders
Then suddenly the 12th one came out of a smoked filed room with a bowl of fish fingers and custard
Oh sorry I got hungry do won't some"

and to top it all off:

"Oh great two doc that eat funny Amy her eyes so what do we do now Amy said looking very bored
Yum now they were nice well Alonzay I better be off said the 11th doc"


There are even reviews. Some are advise to the author:

"Look I'm sorry but is there any chance you could re-write this story, with a little more clear grammar and syntax, and correct spelling? It looks like an interesting and funny story, but all the problems make it more like a headache to read."

Some are not:

"No offence, but this story is 1) shite and 2) unreadable"



Link:  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6286189/1/bdoctor_b_bwho_b_bmeets_b_bdoctor_b_bwho_b

No comments:

Post a Comment